Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm in Love with a Lesbian

What?  Could that be true?

No.  But my homosexual, opposite sex life-partner is pretty rad.  Spent time at the bars with good friends, played it safe after tuesday's Jack Daniels debacle.  Seriously, do not know what the fuck happened after about like 2 am local time, but I apparently blew up a few blog comment sections and posted some really strange post.  Sorry about that folks, but I've been stupid stressed out, and throughout my 25, almost 26, years, I've never been able to handle stress very well.  Stay golden.

3 comments:

  1. Hey we all get stressed. We also all need a homosexual friend of the opposite gender. Mine's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink Triangle let me know the truth....let me knooooow the truuuuth

    ReplyDelete