Saturday, March 26, 2011

Drunk on Power

I'm watching the 2nd greatest movie trilogy of all time: Back to the Future (Second to the original Star Wars of course).  Probably would draw serious consideration if I was stranded on a desert island, just because I can watch them over and over again.  I think everyone wants to change the present for the future.  It's thoughts like these that keep me up at night.  If I could go back in time to alter my future, what would I change?  Try and motivate a past self to do better?  Try to alter the course of my destiny in a simple way?  Prevent myself from the most major screw ups in my life?  Who knows.  It's not like I can jump in a DeLorean and find out.  Because where I'm going, all I have is roads.

10 comments:

  1. Great post! Keep up the good blogging it will eventually pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to Turkey soon, so where I'm going I won't need Rhodes!
    I have a gig next week and they supply a Grand Piano, so where I'm going I don't need Rhodes!

    Kill me.

    BTTF is definitely one of the rewatchable trilogies. Agreed Star Wars is 'better', but you could just watch BTTF for the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those movies. I know a PC game just came out about them, I haven't gotten around to playing them yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of things to consider if i ever could time travel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree at the Back to the future tomorrow sunday is almost assured that in some channel Back to the future is going to be on. and your damn sure that if i find it im gonna watch it. to the Question altering a man´s past to change his future, i dont remember where i heard this, it was a movie im sure but it said something like "When a man looks back at his life he should be proud of it" a man´s mistake does not define him, but molds him to what he will be in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually don't like back to the future. It's something about it defying physics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. go back into the past= infinite money in the future, but do not change ANYTHING about your current self, or you will not invent the time machine :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to rewatch these sometime

    ReplyDelete