Friday, April 8, 2011

Wait. Am I Drunk Again? Fuck Yeah I am

Been a busy week. Went out celebrating a friend's new job. Plus, got my state tax return. So I've got money again. Replaced my broken Nintendo DS so I could get pokemon White; I'm geeky as shit, deal with it. But, it's been a pretty good week, so I'm going to leave with a high note, throw out some more music. Hope you guys enjoy it. Hopefully, I'll check blogs and stuff more thoroughly this week; I was lackluster in my comments last week. But I still support all of your guys's endeavors. So here is some music. Lay back, enjoy, and chill.

12 comments:

  1. great background you have on this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog man! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great attitude, much appreciated. Look forward to your input over at alphabet wars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the money, and DS and specially on being drunk bro

    ReplyDelete
  5. great sounnd keep sharing that kind of sound

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah great music and great post.

    Keep up drinking good sir

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're always drunk aren't you! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Booze and metal? Fuck yeah!

    ReplyDelete