Sunday, June 12, 2011

Seriously, It's Not a Party Unless There is at Least Half As Many Avaible Girls to Total Amount of Men

Friends of mine have a habit of throwing parties.  And these friends have a habit of throwing terrible parties.  No more than eight people, shitty beer, shitty liquor, etc.  But the worst thing, the worst thing, is the lack of girls.  I'm not an incredibly short-sighted fuckwad.  Sure, I'm a fuckwad, but goddamn, I'm considerate.  If I hook up with a girl, I at least check to make sure she's not pregnant... Just kidding.  I wear condoms.  I don't think that the opposite sex is a necessity for a good  party, but it definitely helps.  Playful flirting makes people feel better, loosens the room up.  So this girl I know threw a party tonight.  And there was only one other girl there.  So I bailed.  Hard.  Made up some excuse, and went to a show in Madison.  And I am damn happy that I went.  Two bands  played: Canyons of Static from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and United Sons of Toil from Madison, Wisconsin.  Both were fucking amazing.  And it was a free show.  Baller as fuck.  So here's some tracks from them.  Enjoy, while I masturbate and pass the fuck out.



3 comments:

  1. Yeah you were right to bail the crappy party. These two vids were awesome by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I was a bit pissed at the time but Im going to continue blogging as I enjoy it. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete